Yes you can. If you have any special requirements, please contact customer service to and we’ll try our best to help!
Please contact our Customer Care team for any addition, amendment, or cancellation of your order.
Please ensure any of the above changes need to be done 24 hours prior to scheduled delivery window as selected at ordering to avoid a re-order or re-delivery charge.
No, we do not allow trading, sharing or refunds of the points that you have earned. Please keep and use your rewards by transferring them to Store Credit when you can.
We advise you to contact our Customer Care team at our Hotline or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you are aware you will not be around as the specified time.
Our Customer Care team will assist to rearrange or accommodate your changes as far as possible.
If you are merely a little bit late, our Delivery teams will wait up to 10 minutes, before the items are returned to MyGroser. In this case, Customer Care will contact you to reschedule delivery (delivery charges may apply).
Don’t worry! If you can’t find an answer to the questions you have, go ahead and:
- Contact Customer Care through the chat button on the lower right hand side of the MyGroser website (it’s the little round one – just click on it and follow the instructions), OR
- Send an email to email@example.com and we will have someone get back to you with an answer as soon as we can, OR
- Call us on our hotline at +603 5888 9275.
Please note that our Customer Care Team is online from 9am to 6pm
By the way – if it’s a question that we think other customer might want to hear about, you’d be helping us help other people as we would add it to our Help Section … isn’t that cool?
Guidelines for the Sale of Alcohol to our customers in Malaysia
- Customers must be of legal age of 21 years and older to purchase or consume alcohol.
- Our Delivery teams have been trained to recognise fake or invalid forms of ID and will deny deliveries to individuals who do not meet state-mandated standards.